Who is Jordan Roemmele? Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Net worth, Height & More

Jordan Roemmele (born 9 June 1993, Age: 29 Years) is a famous American artist, business consultant, traveling agent, marketing manager, animal rights activist, celebrity partner, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Ranson, West Virginia, United States. This beautiful lady is famous for amazing collages. As per her Instagram profile, Roemmele is a Wildlife Sanctuary. She

Jordan Roemmele (born 9 June 1993, Age: 29 Years) is a famous American artist, business consultant, traveling agent, marketing manager, animal rights activist, celebrity partner, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Ranson, West Virginia, United States. This beautiful lady is famous for amazing collages. As per her Instagram profile, Roemmele is a Wildlife Sanctuary. She also serves the position of an animal rights activist and philanthropist. Jordan is also a co-founder of Stellar Tan.

In her career, she has also worked as a spray technician. Roemmele is also known as the long-time partner of American actor, Adrian Grenier. Read this article, to know more information about Jordan Roemmele.

Who is Adrian Grenier’s Wife, Jordan Roemmele?

As per the sources, Roemmele is a professional artist. Her official website reveals that she also serves the position of a business consultant. Not only this, but Jordan is also very popular for her amazing and creative collages.

Roemmele came to the limelight after getting into a relationship with Adrian Grenier. As per the sources, Jordan and Adrian Grenier exchanged vows in a spontaneous ceremony in a desert in Morocco. Adrain said in an interview that:-

It wasn’t planned, We eloped in the Atlas Mountains while on vacation with friends.”

Jordan Roemmele Biography, Wiki (Age, College & Education)

Roemmele is a part of a well-settled family. According to our research, Jordan was born to her parents on Wednesday, Jue 9, 1993, in Ranson, West Virginia, United States. She follows the Christian religion. As of 2022, Roemmele’s age is 29 years old.

She is also a well-educated lady. Let me tell you that, Jordan completed her graduation in the field of business administration, hospitality, and marketing at Shepherd University. Later, she began working as a marketing manager.

Jordan Roemmele Wiki / Bio (Facts, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameJordan Roemmele.
Date of Birth9 June 1993 (Wednesday).
Age (as of 2022)29 years old.
Place of BirthRanson, West Virginia, United States.
Current ResidenceAustin, Texas, United States.
ProfessionArtist, Business Consultant, Traveling Agent, Marketing Manager, Animal Right Activist, Celebrity Partner, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 1.5 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignGemini.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeShepherd University.

Jordan Roemmele Family, Parents (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Jordan is the eldest child in the family. After researching a lot, we found that Roemmele’s mother Shelly Southerland is a businesswoman and runs RV rental business called Pampered Pioneer. There is no proper information is available about Jordan’s biological father.

As per the reports, her step-father, Justin R Southerland is also a businessman. Talking about her siblings then, Jordan has two sisters. She also uploads images with her sisters and mother. Jordan has also visited different countries along with her mom and siblings. On her mom’s birthday, she shared a post and said:-

You have consistently shown selflessness and undying love for your children. I’m enamored by your consistent kindness, connection to nature, and your strength that has surrounded me my entire life. Thank you for giving me such a positive anchor to always come back too. I love you always, in this lifetime and the next. Happy birthday beautiful momma.”

Jordan Roemmele Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherJustin R Southerland (Step-Father).
MotherShelly Southerland.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterShe has two sisters in the family.

Jordan Roemmele Boyfriend, Husband & Relationships

According to the reports, Jordan Roemmele is a famous personality. She rose to fame after getting into a relationship with American actor, Adrian Grenier. As per the reports, the couple started dating in 2017. Both of them have also been spotted in various public places.

In June 2022, Adrian Grenier and Jordan Roemmele got married in Morocco in front of some friends. As per Adrain, their wedding was not planned. Jordan also shared her wedding photos on her social media profiles and said:-

At last, in the Atlas Mountains, we said, ‘I do.’ I am so proud of our journey. I am elated to call you my husband and to live a life infused with your endless magic. I’m honored to love you & be loved by you. I respect the work you have done, and all the things you have laid down and picked up in order to love me better. I am in awe of you in every moment; the way you love, give and interact with the world. Your magnetic presence brings joy to those around you. All to say, thank God it’s YOU!!”

Jordan Roemmele Personal Life & Children

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerAdrian Grenier.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandAdrian Grenier.
Wedding DateJune 2022.
ChildrenWill Update.

Jordan Roemmele Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″.
In Meters: 1.62 m.
In Centimetres: 162 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 54 kg.
In Pounds: 119 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Hair LengthMedium. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBlue. 
Dress Size4 US.
Shoe Size6 US.

Jordan Roemmele Career & Profession

According to her official website, we found that Jordan is a professional artist and business advisor venturing to the far corners of the planet. She started making collages as a kid as a method for adapting to anxiety. She found this training again as a grown-up, discovering a sense of reconciliation by putting together the moving pieces in her day-to-day existence in a still and cunning manner.

For commissions, she redoes the collages for her clients so they might associate with their vision for the existence they wish to show. Completed pieces are printed as a riddle so the client can partake in the finish of the actual craftsmanship.

She also shares pictures of her collages on her social media profiles. Moreover, she also co-founded Stellar Tan. She is currently serving the position of marketing manager and business consultant.

Jordan Roemmele Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

Jordan earns income from her professional career. Apart from this, she also makes money via her collages. Currently, she is living a lavish lifestyle along with her family. According to a guess, Jordan Roemmele’s net worth is around $1.5 million (approx.).

Read Also: Jamie Coreth (Artist) Wiki, Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Parents, Family, Height, Paintings & Facts

9 Facts You Should Know About Jordan Roemmele

• Roemmele has also worked as a spray technician.
  • Jordan also worked at Aero Foods International as an HR Manager.
  • Apart from this, she also worked for Aero-Pioneer Group.
  • In her past career, she also served the position of an Insurate.
  • According to reports, Roemmele also runs a Wild Life Sanctuary.
  • She is also a philanthropist, who collaborated with many NGOs.
  • Jordan is also an Environmentalist and Animal Right Activist.
  • Her Instagram account has over 2.6K followers (as of June 2022).
  • On 23 December 2012, Jordan shared her first IG post.

Jordan Roemmele Wikipedia & Social Media Links

Jordan Roemmele FAQs

Who is Jordan Roemmele?

She is a professional artist, business consultant, traveling agent, marketing manager, and entrepreneur.

Who is Jordan Roemmele’s husband or boyfriend?

She got married to her long-time boyfriend, Adrian Grenier in June 2022.

Why is Jordan Roemmele famous?

For her amazing collages.

How old is Jordan Roemmele?

She is 29 years old (as of 2022).

How rich is Jordan Roemmele?

She made a net worth of $ 1.5 million (approx.).

(Images Source: instagram.com/jordanroemmele/)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLewvsOapWaqn5q6rrHLnmY%3D

Share!