Camryn Bynum Wife: When Did They Get Married?

Camryn Bynum is a well-known American football safety for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He is famous for his professional life as well as his personal life. So in this post, you will get all the information related to his wife.

Camryn Bynum is a well-known American football safety for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He is famous for his professional life as well as his personal life. So in this post, you will get all the information related to his wife.

Who is Camryn Bynum’s Wife?

Lalaine Bynum is the wiife of Camryn Bynum. They tied the knot of marriage on March 2, 2023, in an intimate wedding in the Philippines. Camryn shared the news of their marriage on Instagram with a caption, “Private til permanent.” 

For their wedding, the bride-to-be made her entry to “Back at One” by Brian McKnight while the groom made his way down the aisle to a “Still Dre” and “Tadow” mashup by Masego. Lalaine was wearing a stunning white translucent fabric gown by Viktoria MNL.

The pair decided to compose their own heartfelt handwritten vows and decorated the space in rose pink with ivory and gold accents. You can see their wedding looks in a post provided below:

A three-tiered wedding cake with fresh flowers and tastes including carrot, red velvet and strawberry was served to guests as part of a buffet-style supper that featured numerous Filipino specialties.

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ personal life:

How Did Camryn & Lalaine Bynum Meet?

On the day of their wedding, Camryn adds that he met his wife by happenstance in Dubai and that she immediately captured his interest. The professional football player saw Lalaine dancing at a hotel they went to while they were on vacation. He said:

“My eyes immediately focused on her because of her infectious smile and her energy that lit up the stage. My family urged me to meet her and they introduced us. I knew that there was instant chemistry and the rest is history.”

After that, they started dating and in March 2023, they get married. In terms of their future plans, the newlyweds are committed to expanding Camryn’s Bynum Faith Foundation which contributes to weekly feeding programs in Tondo, the Philippines.

After their wedding, Camryn wrote for the Bynum Faith Foundation:

” A day to see that God is a great provider. A day to see that their life is a movie. Without @bynumfaithfoundation none of these visions would have been able to come to life.

You can read his full statement in a post provided below:

Lalaine and Camryn also mention their enthusiasm for helping those in need by offering outreach and resources.

You can follow our Twitter account for more information related to other stars’ spouses, married life and relationship status.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZXxzgI6wn6hlmah6pK3Mq7CnZZKuu7a5jLCgn51f

Share!