Who is Clara Galle? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Net worth, Ethnicity, Parents, Boyfriend & More

Clara Galle (Real name: Huete Clara Sanchez, born 15 April 2002; Age: 19 years old) is a famous Spanish aspiring actress, Instagram influencer, and social media star from Pamplona, Spain. She went viral on the internet after the news of her upcoming rom-com movie titled Through My Window (original title: A travs de mi Ventana)

Clara Galle (Real name: Huete Clara Sanchez, born 15 April 2002; Age: 19 years old) is a famous Spanish aspiring actress, Instagram influencer, and social media star from Pamplona, Spain. She went viral on the internet after the news of her upcoming rom-com movie titled Through My Window (original title: A través de mi Ventana) came out in January 2022.

She is also highly popular on her self-entitled Instagram account where she entertains her audience by updating her 1.3+ million followers with her daily life pictures. Keep on scrolling to know more about Clara Galle’s Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Height, Boyfriend, Tv-Shows, Movies, Family, Parents, Siblings, Instagram, etc.

Clara Galle Biography (School, Hometown & Education)

Biodata:- This young upcoming star Clara Galle was born to her parents on the 15th of April. She took birth in the year 2002 in Pamplona, Spain. Therefore, the age of Clara Galle is 19 years old. Aries is her zodiac sign as per her birth details. Her real full birth name is Huete Clara Sanchez.

She grew up in Pamplona along with her siblings and even attended a local school in order to complete her primary and secondary school studies. During this time, Galle started to take in acting and dancing. She also used to participate in many competitions and other talent shows.

By the time I am covering this blog, Clara studies at the Autonomous University of Madrid in order to receive her bachelors’ degree in Audiovisual Design. She is also pursuing her acting training from a private institute.

Clara Galle Wiki / BIO (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameHuete Clara Sanchez.
Known AsClara Galle.
Date of BirthApril 15, 2002.
Age (as of 2022)19 years old.
Place of BirthPamplona, Spain.
Currently LivingMadrid, Spain.
EthnicityWhite.
NationalitySpanish.
OccupationActress, Model, Dancer, and Social Media Personality.
Net worth$50K – $100K USD.
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 5′ 5″
In Meters – 1.65 m
In Centimetres – 165 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 47 kg
In Pounds – 103 lbs
Hair ColorBlonde.
Eye ColorBlue.
BoyfriendName unknown.
ReligionChristian.
ParentsFather –Mr. Sanchez.
Mother – Mrs. Sanchez.
SiblingsBrother – Unknown.
Sister
Zodiac SignUnknown.
QualificationGraduate.
SchoolLocal High School.
Alma materThe Autonomous University of Madrid (pursuing).
Marital StatusUnmarried.
SpouseNo.

Clara Galle Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Clara Galle Wiki – This forthcoming actress was raised by a well-settled Spanish father and mother. They always supported their daughters’ dreams and helped her in achieving them. By profession, Clara’s dad runs his own business and whereas her mom is a homemaker.

In addition, I am sure she has a sister and brother with whom she shared an amazing childhood in Pamplona, Spain. I will try to find more about her family members and other relatives and update the readers of www.newsunzip.com very soon.

Concerning her ethnic background, Galle is of white ethnicity and belongs to Spanish nationality. I believe her family has faith in the Christian religion.

Clara Galle Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

Mother’s NameMrs. Sanchez.
Father’s NameMr. Sanchez.
SiblingsBrother – Unknown.
Sister
EthnicityWhite.
Any pet?Yes, one dog.

Clara Galle’s TV Shows, Movies & Career

In 2021, she made her very first screen appearance with a music video of a song called Sebastián Yatra by Tacones Rojos. As an actress, she made her acting debut with the TV Series The Boarding School: Las Cumbres created by Asier Andueza and Laura Belloso in 2022.

She got a chance to play a minor role as Eva in one of its episodes. However, she is popular for her upcoming movie called A través de mi Ventana (English title: Through My Window) which is under post-production. The name of Clara’s character in the comedy-romance-drama-themed film is Raquel.

She worked under the direction of Marçal Forés and the writing o the movie was done by Ariana Godoy. The movie is expected to be released on February 04, 2022.

Some of the other main cast members of Through My Window are Pilar Castro as Rosa María, Julio Peña as Ares, Hugo Arbues as Apolo, Eric Masip as Artemis, Rachel Lascar as Sofía Hidalgo, etc.

Clara Galle Net worth, House & Lifestyle

• She works as an actress, dancer, Instagram influencer, and social media star.
  • However, she is a quite new face in the industry and already created a buzz for her debut movie called A través de mi Ventana (English title: Through My Window).
  • Galle went viral on the internet for the Through My Window movie which is going to be released on the 4th of February 2022. 
  • Apart from acting, she is also a great dancer as well.
  • The exact details of her salary are yet not disclosed on the internet but I assume the estimated Net worth of Clara Galle is between $50,000 and $100,000 US Dollars, as of 2021.

Clara Galle’s Boyfriend & Personal Life

After the trailer of Through My Window was released on Netflix, Clara became the talk of the town. Many people want to know the dating life of this beautiful actress. Unfortunately, she is a pretty private person and hardly talks about her relationship status.

Therefore, it is very hard for me to tell you anything about her personal life. But one thing I am sure that she is not in a serious committed relationship or planning to marry anytime soon. This celebrity is focused on her professional life more and trying to chase her goals in 2022. However, she was seen posting cozy pictures with her friends named Albert Salazar and Sebastian Yatra.

See AlsoWho is Ariana Godoy? Wiki, Biography, Net worth & News

Clara Galle’s Husband, Affairs & Relationships

Marital StateUnmarried.
BoyfriendUnknown.
Relationship StatusPossibly single.
Husband / SpouseNot yet.
KidsDaughter – No.
Son – No.

Clara Galle Wikipedia & Social Media

Instagram – claaragalle

Twitter – claaragalle

Facebook – NA.

TikTok – @claaragalle

IMDb – Click Here.

Wikipedia – Click Here.

Clara Galle Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Clara has a sexy figure and she stands at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 meters). She is also very much into fitness and tries many different types of exercise in order to stay fit.

Galle lives a healthy lifestyle where she eats a well-balanced diet. Because of that, she has maintained her weight which is around 47 kilograms (103 lbs). She has blonde hair and blue eyes which compliments her a lot.

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 5′ 5″
In Meters – 1.65 m
In Centimetres – 165 cm
BuildHourglass.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 47 kg
In Pounds – 103 lbs
Dress Size4 UK.
PiercingYes.
Eye ColorBlonde.
Hair ColorBlue.
Figure34-24-33.
Tattoos
Plastic SurgeryNo.

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Clara Galle

• This actress gives a lot of thought when it comes to self-care because she believes in taking care of mental health as well especially when you are in the business that she is.
  • Clara enjoys doing activities like meditation, reading, journaling, skincare, body care, makeup, etc.
  • Traveling, listening to music, and cooking are also some of her favorite hobbies. Because of her work, she gets many chances to travel with the team that has signed her for their project.
  • She is highly active on her Instagram account which runs under the handle of claaragalle.
  • More than 1.3 million people follow her to see her amazing pictures from her professional photoshoots as of January 2022.
  • Apart from acting, she is also very much interested in the world of fashion.
  • If you scroll through her Instagram feed, you will see many pictures depicting her style a lot.
  • Versace, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Dior, Prada, etc are some of her favorite brands to wear.
  • Nike, Reebok, and Fila are some of her favorite shoe brands to wear.
  • She is a die-hard fan of web series called Elite and Money Heist.

FAQ About Clara Galle

• Who is Clara Galle?

She is a Spanish actress who is best known for her upcoming movie called ‘Through My Window’ which is also going to release on February 04, 2022.

• When was Clara Galle born?

15 April 2002.

• What is the age of Clara Galle?

19 year old, as of 2021.

• Where does Clara Galle live?

Madrid, Spain.

• How tall is Clara Galle?

She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches.

• How rich is Clara Galle?

Her Net worth is b/w $50K-$100K USD, as of 2022.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCtrdGaZKCZnKGycA%3D%3D

Share!