Vijay Sharma (Coach) Wiki - Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Career, Net worth & More

Vijay Sharma (born 10 July 1970, Age: 51 Years) is a famous Indian weightlifting coach, athlete, and government employee from Uttar Pradesh, India. He is well-known in the country as the coach of Olympic silver medal winner Mirabai Chanu.

Vijay Sharma (born 10 July 1970, Age: 51 Years) is a famous Indian weightlifting coach, athlete, and government employee from Uttar Pradesh, India. He is well-known in the country as the coach of Olympic silver medal winner Mirabai Chanu. 

Apart from Mirabai, Vijay has also trained various students. According to the media sources, he also serves the position of High Superintendent at the Ministry of Railways. 

According to the sources, his student, Mirabai Chanu won silver at  Tokyo Olympics 2020. Sharma and Mirabai Chanu also Thank the Indian Government For Sustained Support. In this article, we provide you the information about Vijay wiki, age, family, and achievements. 

Vijay Sharma’s Biography (Birthday & Education)

As per the sources, coach Vijay Sharma was born to his parents on Saturday, July 10, 1970, in Uttar Pradesh, India. He was born into a middle-class family. 

As per his date of birth, Vijay Sharma’s age is around 51 years old (as of 2021). He also shared his 50th birthday celebration picture on Instagram and captioned:-

Thank you so much to my family and friends for showering me in love on my birthday. I am so appreciative of you all. The birthday wishes from my family and friends make me feel so much gratitude. You all made my big day so special.”

He is interested in sports since childhood. According to the sources, Vijay completed his primary education at PVS School. After that, he took admission to Dayavati Public School for his higher studies. 

Vijay earned his graduation degree from MM Degree College. After that, he began focusing on his sports career. As per the sources, he began weightlifting in his high school days. At present, Vijay is a professional weight lifting coach. 

Vijay Sharma Wiki

Full Real NameVijay Sharma.
Age (as of 2021)51 years old.
ProfessionWeightlifting Coach.
Date of Birth10 July 1970 (Saturday).
Place of BirthUttar Pradesh, India.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materPVS School
Dayavati Public School
MM Degree College.
Net worthINR 2-3 Crore (approx.).
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 6′ 1″.
In Meters: 1.85 m.
In Centimetres: 185 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 95 kg.
In Pounds: 209 lbs.
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.
NationalityIndian.
CasteBrahman.
ReligionHinduism.
Zodiac SignCancer.
Social Media ProfileInstagram: @sharma1970vijay

Vijay Sharma’s Family (Parents, Siblings & Caste)

As per the sources, Vijay Sharma belongs to the Brahmin caste. He is a part of a joint family. Talking about his family details then, his father’s name is ‘Mohanlal Sharma’. 

His mother ‘Soma Devi’ is a homemaker. He has a brother in the family named ‘Ajay Sharma’. However, he does not share any photos of his family members with the media. 

Coach Vijay Sharma’s Wife & Children

Talking about his personal life then, Vijay Sharma is a married person. The name of his wife is ‘Vinita Sharma’. Vijay does not reveal the date of his wedding to the media. 

Discussing his kids then, Vijay is a proud father of two children named ‘Jay Sharma’ (son) and ‘Anukasha Sharma’ (daughter). He loves to spend time with his family. Vijay also not revealed the identity of his wife and kids to the media. 

Coaching Career

Talking about his career then, Sharma is a professional weightlifting coach. He has also participated in various weight lifting competitions. After gaining experience, he started giving coaching. 

Read Also: Priya Malik (Wrestler) Wiki – Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste, Boyfriend & Facts

Vijay Sharma gave professional coaching to many famous sportspersons including Mirabai Chanu. Let me tell you that, his student, Mirabai Chanu won the silver in Tokyo Olympics. 

What is Vijay Sharma’s Net worth?

Vijya has also earned the Dronacharya award from the president of India in the year 2018. He has also appeared in various seminars and sports games competitions. According to the sources, Vijay made a net worth of INR 2-3 Crore (approx.) from his career. 

Some Lesser Known Facts About Vijay Sharma

• He shared his student weight lifting videos on his social media handles. 
  • According to the media sources, Sharma also works at the post of High Superintendent in the Ministry of Railways.
  • Apart from the Dronacharya awardee, he also grabbed various achievements. 
  • Does Vijay Sharma drink Alcohol or Cigratte? No
  • Does Vijay Sharma eat Non-vegetarian? No.
  • There are more than 8.7K followers on his Instagram account. 
  • Vijay posted his first Instagram post with Mirabai on 1st December 2017. 
  • He has also featured on various sports events with his students. 
  • Sharma has also appeared at Squat University. 
  • He also congratulated Mirabai for her victory and also thanked the government and said:-

In the Olympic medal-winning journey of Mirabai Chanu, our Sports Authority of India and TOPS have played a major role in providing us every possible support during our preparations in the last few years. Thank you SAI and TOPS for all the support and motivation.”

Photos Source: Instagram and Google

Related Now – Who is Pranati Nayak? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Family & Facts About Gymnast

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMOqtsCyZKygkae6ons%3D

Share!