Meet Brandon Aiyuks family members|| His girlfriend, parents, and siblings.

Brandon Aiyuk is an American football wide receiver for the San Fransisco 49ers of the National Football League. He was born on March 17, 1998, in Rocklin, California, U.S. He is 25 years old now. He attended Robert McQueen High School. Later, he attended the Arizona State University.

Brandon Aiyuk is an American football wide receiver for the San Fransisco 49ers of the National Football League. He was born on March 17, 1998, in Rocklin, California, U.S. He is 25 years old now. He attended Robert McQueen High School. Later, he attended the Arizona State University.

He played for the Arizona State Sun Devils football team from 2018 to 2019. He was selected in the National Football League in round 1, Pick:25, 2020 NFL Draft by the San Francisco 49ers. He has played for the San Francisco 49ers since 2020.

Brandon Aiyuk was born on March 17, 1998, in Rocklin, California, U.S. to Swaminathan Aiyar. His girlfriend’s name is Rochelle Searight. They have one child together. To know more details read the entire blog post.

Who are Brandon Aiyuk’s parents?

Brandon Aiyuk’s parents are Swaminathan Aiyar (father). Unfortunately, I did not find his mother’s name on any Internet platform.

But he said in an Interview “I didn’t get an allowance, but I got lunch money,” Ayuk said. “My parents would pay me $5, I would get $25 for the week. So pretty much, it was $5 a day. In California, you don’t get lunch for $5 a day. So I went to my parents and just asked. I did. I would come home and act like I was starving every day. Five dollars wasn’t cutting it for me, so I needed at least $7 to $8 a day. I said $9 because I knew I wanted $7 to $8.” He keeps quiet about his family background.

Who are Brandon Aiyuk’s siblings?

We do not know how many siblings have Brandon Aiyuk. He did not say anything about his siblings. When we learned about his sibling’s biography, we edited our post as soon as possible.

Who is Brandon Aiyuk’s girlfriend?

Brandon Aiyuk’s girlfriend’s name is Rochelle Searight. She is a teenage girl from Brandon. She is a high school sweetheart of Brandon. He has a son together.

She is an American social media influencer. She was active on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and earned lots of followers. She has a TikTok account where she earned more than 300K followers.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Rochelle Searight (@itssrochellee)

She has an Instagram ID called Rochelle Searight (@itssrochellee), where she uploads beauty and fitness photos and videos.

She uploaded 21 posts and earned 10K followers. She also has a YouTube channel where she uploads beauty, fitness, and game-day vlogs. She earned 3oK subscribers on YouTube.

Does Brandon Aiyuk have kids?

Yes, Brandon Aiyuk has a kid with his longtime girlfriend Rochelle Searight. They have a son together. Their son’s name is Braylon.

He was born on September 8, 2019, to his loving parents Brandon Aiyuk (father) and Rochelle Searight (mother). He is 4 years old now. He is so close to his parents.

ncG1vNJzZmiamaR6sbTOraZmnpGitq3FjZympmedmrK1ecGrmKecn6N6orXYrqKsZZaWuqq42GaknqWSmr%2B0eceiqmafmae5p77InqWdZaCWv6a606xkmqaUYsCqrsuipaCrXw%3D%3D

Share!