Andrea Evans Husband: Who Holds the Heart of Legendry Actress?

Andrea Evans is a well-known actress. She became famous for her role as the seductive Tina Lord on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live. Recently on July 9, 2023 your favorite actress passed away at age 66.

Andrea Evans is a well-known actress. She became famous for her role as the seductive Tina Lord on the ABC soap opera “One Life to Live”. Recently on July 9, 2023 your favorite actress passed away at age 66.

Frank Valentini tweeted, “I am so sorry to learn of Andrea Evans’ passing. Andrea was already a huge star when my career began at OLTL.”

I am so sorry to learn of Andrea Evans’ passing. Andrea was already a huge star when my career began at OLTL. She was always kind, gracious, and so fun to work with. A daytime legend who will be missed very much. My sympathies to her friends and family. pic.twitter.com/Y6EbGc3t38

— Frank Valentini (@valentinifrank) July 10, 2023

After Andrea Evans’ death there was a lot of speculation about her marriage and private life. Read on to know more about her husband and family.

Who is Andrea Evans’ Husband?

Steve Rodriguez is the husband of Andrea Evans. The couple had been together for more than 20 years and was enjoying raising their family. Evans shared a post with her husband on her Instagram account in which the couple looks stunning.

Steve Rodriguez practices law in Los Angeles. Other than this, not much is known about the soap opera star’s husband’s family or educational background.

Nevertheless, Steve and Andrea enjoyed their time with their children. Mutual aid and intense love formed the foundation of their relationship. It’s not clear how they originally met, but it had to be a memorable encounter.

If you want more information on the spouses of other celebrities, you can read our below posts:

Do Andrea Evans and Steve Rodriguez Have any Kid?

Andrea Evans is a proud mother of one child. The Young and the Restless actress adopted a daughter named Kylie with her second husband, Steve Rodriguez.

On May 30, 2022 Evans shared a post with her daughter and captioned it, “And this happened yesterday. My baby is all grown up. So proud”

By 2023, the daughter of Evans-Rodriguez’s daughter had grown up and was 19 years old. Kylie lives a private life, away from the spotlight. Although little is known about the late star’s daughter, she must be living a quiet existence away from the spotlight.

You can follow us on Twitter and view our other most recent posts if you want to receive the most recent information about other celebrities’ personal lives, including those of their spouses and other family members.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxyfY6apZ2qlZZ6psLAp6pmoKWor6K6w2g%3D

Share!