Elle King Performs at New Years Celebration, Nashville Big Bash

Elle King looked amazing in pink as the co-host and performer for CBSs New Years Eve LIVE: Nashvilles Big Bash. Returning to co-host the star-studded New Years Eve show alongside Rachel Smith of Entertainment Tonight, the chart-topping singer-songwriter made a splash. The year before, the cohorts had co-hosted the show.

Elle King looked amazing in pink as the co-host and performer for CBS’s New Year’s Eve LIVE: Nashville’s Big Bash. 

Returning to co-host the star-studded New Year’s Eve show alongside Rachel Smith of Entertainment Tonight, the chart-topping singer-songwriter made a splash. The year before, the cohorts had co-hosted the show.

This time, King performed in addition to acting as co-host. At Nashville’s Bicentennial Mall stage, she and Smith welcomed the crowd, with Smith referring to King as a “country Barbie.” 

King looked stunning in a two-piece hot pink dress embellished with silver stars and fringe. She added metallic boots to complete her look.  

King, who was raised in Ohio but was born in California, sang live versions of numerous songs during the performance, including a cover of Tom Petty’s (And the Heartbreakers)’ “Drunk (And I Do Not Want to Go Home”) and Stevie Nicks’ “Stop Draggin My Heart Around.”

Before the highly anticipated Music Note Drop, which will happen as the clock strikes midnight, she gave a live performance in the center of Music City.     

Rob Schneider, an actor and comedian, introduced Elle King to the stage for the first time. She greeted her son Lucky warmly on stage during the performance.   

In an earlier statement about the show, King stated, “New Year’s Eve is the one party we celebrate all over the world.” “There is nowhere else I would rather spend it than Music City! I am so excited to host another wonderful evening full of love, music, friends, and happiness. Moreover, I am very pleased to ring in a wonderful year with you all.”

Smith went on, “I love co-hosting with my girl Elle in Nashville every year.” “Music City’s spectacular show and Nashville’s Big Bash provide the perfect soundtrack for ringing in the new year with loved ones.”

On Sunday, December 31, the CBS Television Network broadcast New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash, a five-hour event that ran from 10:30 p.m. to 1:05 a.m. ET/PT and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Hosted by Elle King and Rachel Smith of Entertainment Tonight. Cody Johnson, Parker McCollum, Megan Moroney, Brothers Osborne, Jon Pardi, Carly Pearce, Trombone Shorty, Blake Shelton, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zimmerman, Lainey Wilson, Trace Adkins, Grace Bowers, Kane Brown, Jackson Dean, Old Dominion, and HARDY were among the celebrities who appeared on the show. 

Furthermore, Dustin Lynch was broadcast live from Times Square in New York City.  

Fans also expected Tennessee Titans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, a five-time all-pro, to make a special guest appearance.   

Nashville’s Big Bash, live on New Year’s Eve, streamed live on Paramount+ (live and on-demand for Paramount+ subscribers with SHOWTIME, or on-demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the broadcast).

In association with the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp., Robert Deaton and Mary Hilliard Harrington produced. 

Ultimately, Big Bash for New Year’s Eve Live in Nashville was directed by Sandra Restrepo.

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51ktbC4y7KuqKeUZLKtuMRmoqKml2K9pr7FqKmmq12WwW66xLBksp2Rp8Bur8SlnJuqkam2sLqMp5isoKaeua2xjJugoGWSlsCpew%3D%3D

Share!