Woman Donates Clothes at H&M in Exchange for Gift Vouchers, Helpful Video Pushes Peeps To Hand Over

The rising cost of living has made Mzansi people more frugal and looking for shopping deals that will save them a few rands. One woman @keigh_zulu came to fashion lovers' aid when she shared an H&M deal that would mark down their preferred items.

• A savvy shopper took her old clothes to H&M for recycling and was rewarded with gift vouchers
  • The woman recorded herself going to her local branch and showed the whole process in a viral TikTok video
  • SA netizens appreciated the helpful video, and many thought it was a great initiative by the retail store

The rising cost of living has made Mzansi people more frugal and looking for shopping deals that will save them a few rands.

Woman drops old bag of clothes at H&M

One woman @keigh_zulu came to fashion lovers' aid when she shared an H&M deal that would mark down their preferred items.

She mentioned that people who handed over a bag full of their raggedy clothes would get a 15% discount voucher towards their next purchase.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

The woman went through the process of donating, getting a voucher, and using it to buy a new outfit. The clip was a success garnering 319 000 views.

H&M encourages shoppers to recycle

According to H&M, the garment collecting programme takes the old textiles and sorts them into three categories: recycle, reuse, or re-wear.

Watch the video below:

Mzansi thanks fashionista for H&M plug

@summermavuso commented:

It’s greenwashing though. The clothes don’t end up where you think. "

@mmmmmm00984 wrote:

"As I go to dunusa to buy clothes for exchange."

@Nomth1206 stated:

"Oh wow, thanks for this info. I wanted to donate a few clothes but I didn’t know where."

@gymd_123 posted:

"This is one of the most informative videos I've ever watched. Thank you."

@westxhosaskits2 said:

"Me running to my wardrobe."

@simpleesaru emphasised:

"Then it’s not donating, is it? "

@magenta1958 asked:

"So you get 1 voucher for how many clothing items?"

@Noluthando wrote:

"I want to take my entire wardrobe. Then wear all H&M."

Influencer plugs SA ladies with stunning H&M winter coats on more than 50% sale, TikTok video trends

In another article, Briefly News reported that a fashionista came across timeless winter coats marked down to more than 50% at H&M. In true influencer style, she shared the incredible sale with her social media followers.

She uploaded the gorgeous pleather trench coats on her TikTok and the video sparked people's interest.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmdha4N0fZZmrqilkaN6pbvNmqueq12YubDAx56qZqCdYrK5r8eapaCdXZy2p8CMr6aum5iav7R7

Share!