Who is Sneako Girlfriend? Know Everything About Her

Nico Kenn De Balinthazy, also known as Sneako, is one of the most controversial YouTube influencers in America. He is not renowned worldwide, but he stays in the headlines. He has been involved in several controversies since the beginning of his career and has been linked to many women in the past.

Nico Kenn De Balinthazy, also known as ‘Sneako’, is one of the most controversial YouTube influencers in America. He is not renowned worldwide, but he stays in the headlines. He has been involved in several controversies since the beginning of his career and has been linked to many women in the past. 

He started his career as a YouTuber in 2013 and uploaded various gaming videos of ‘Call of Duty’ and ‘Black Ops’,’ but later switched his forte to uploading commentary and motivational videos about various topics in life. However, his YouTube channel was taken down in 2022 due to his repetitive videos against feminism that violated YouTube’s terms and conditions. 

However, his fans still follow him on social media to keep in touch with the recent updates in Sneako’s life. As his name has been linked to numerous females in the past, fans have always wanted to know the identity of his actual girlfriend. Let’s dive a bit deeper into Sneako’s dating life and his current girlfriend to learn more.

Current Sneako Girlfriend : Maya

The former YouTube influencer has been linked to several women in the past, but there was nothing clear about the type of relationship he had with them. Sneako is currently believed to be single; however, in September 2023, he uploaded several pictures with a beautiful woman, Maya, who is a social influencer herself, better known as @mayasimii on TikTok. From all the pictures gathered from different platforms it seems like Sneako is dating Maya.

Read More: Who is Andrew Weissmann Wife

I wish this was Pearl 😔 pic.twitter.com/57Dr7qvav7

— SNEAKO (@sneako) September 13, 2023

It still isn’t clear whether the two are dating or just friends, because nothing concrete was found that justifies their love affair. Sneako is one of those notorious celebrities who have been linked with the names of various females in the past. Let’s take a look at his past rumored affairs to learn more:

Sneako’s Past Relationships

1. Lily Fifana and Maria Morales 

In 2021, Sneako was linked to being romantically involved with the model Lily Fofana and a woman named Maria Morales, according to the Sports Grail. However, in one of the episodes of the podcast named “Peer to Peer,”, he disclosed that he was in an open relationship.

2. Xena, @Xenathewitcher 

In April 2023, Sneako was linked to another woman named Xena, also known as @xenathewitcher on Twitter. There wasn’t any clarity regarding the nature of their relationship or whether it was open, but it seemed that Sneako was not interested in revealing his relationship with her to the public, which made her upset. The relationship, however, ended for an unknown reason.

Read More: Who is Viktor Hovland Girlfriend

In July 2023, Xena wrote a few tweets about their relationship, among which were “ “I’m not going to do this exposing s–t, but I’m not going to be thrown under a bus to be run over and rot for this man to fix his precious virtue signaling reputation,” showcasing her anger.

I’m not EXPOSING anything but speaking on MY OWN BEHALF while someone is clearly talking in ways to make me seem stupid or delusional. I get that my own reputation is already shitty but that’s not an excuse to tear me down and speak poorly of me. In fact, I’m being extremely…

— xena (@xenathewitcher) July 18, 2023

3. Sara Saffari

There have been pictures and rumors about Sneako dating Sara Saffari, who is a popular fitness social media influencer in America. She recently clarified her relationship status with Sneako. 

In Bradley Martyn’s podcast, he said that the relationship rumors with Sneako weren’t true. When interrogated further by Bradley, Sara said that she was in a relationship in the past without revealing names and that “being single right now for me is perfect”.

Read More: Bruce Wilpon Wife

When interrogated further, she denied that she was not in a relationship with Sneako because she was prioritizing being single at that time until she found her husband

There might be chances of these two dating in the past, but none of them are disclosing the nature of their relationship in the past. 

Summing up

Sneako has been linked to many females in the past and has been a part of a lot of controversies. Since his YouTube channel was terminated, he started uploading his videos on various other platforms. Currently, he is dating Maya, who is a social media influencer herself and is most active on TikTok.

Read More: Who is Billy Strings Wife

FAQ

Q. Who is Sneako currently dating in 2023?

A. Sneako is dating “Maya”, a social media influencer on the TIK ToK currently.

Q. What is the full name of Sneako?

A. The full name of Sneako is Nico Kenn De Ballinthazy

Q. When did Sneako start his YouTube channel?

A. Sneako started his YouTube channel in April 2013.

Q. How old is Sneako?

A. Sneako is 25 years old (as of 2023).

Q. What is the hometown of Sneako?

A. Sneako was born in the United States

ncG1vNJzZmiin6q%2Fr63Lm5%2BaqpGpe6S7zGiqp52RoLxus8iro5%2BqmZq7pXs%3D

Share!