Lidya Jewett Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend

Lidya Jewett is a well-known American actress. She gained popularity for her work in the motion pictures Hidden Figures (2016), Black Panther (2018), and The Darkest Minds (2018), as well as the television, show Greys Anatomy (2019), and Good Girls (2018-2020).

Lidya Jewett is a well-known American actress. She gained popularity for her work in the motion pictures Hidden Figures (2016), Black Panther (2018), and The Darkest Minds (2018), as well as the television, show Grey’s Anatomy (2019), and Good Girls (2018-2020).

In this article, we are going to talk all about Lidya Jewett’s biography, wiki, age, height, weight, childhood, Personal life, career, and net worth.

Lidya Jewett Profile Summary#colspsan#
NameLidya Jewett
Birth Date2007
Birth PlaceEthiopia
Age17 Years old
HeightFeet & Inches: 4'10''
Centimeter: 147cm
Meter: 1.47m
WeightKilograms: 30kg
Pounds: 66lbs
Net Worth$3.3 million
ProfessionActress
FatherDale Jewett
MotherKim Jewett
SiblingsMaclain Jewett and Connor Jewett, Isabelle Jewett
Marital StatusSingle
NationalityAmerican- Ethiopian

Page Contents

Who is Lidya Jewett?

Lidya Jewett is an American- Ethiopian Actress.

The African-American actress spends the majority of her time on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. She has more than 2.3k followers on Facebook and is active there with Lidya Jewett.

She has been active on Twitter since July 2015, too. On her official Twitter account @lidyajewett, she has amassed more than 3.4k followers.

Lidya is a Capricorn. Capricorn signs will always succeed in both their personal and professional lives if they put their minds to it; they are intelligent, hardworking, and completely in charge of their destiny.

Capricorns may have a reputation for being obstinate, but they simply know what they want and how they would like to see the world operate.

Early Life of Lidya Jewett

Lidya Jewett was born on 9 January 2007 in Ethiopia. She is African by ethnicity.

She has lived in an Ethiopian orphanage since birth, so sadly we don’t know anything about her biological parents. When she was four years old, her adoptive parents brought her to America, giving her the nationality of an African-American.

Lidya resides with her adoptive parents, Dale and Kim Ulin Jewett, who are her father and mother, respectively. She is the youngest child in the family and has three siblings on the adoptive parent’s side.

Maclain Jewett and Connor Jewett, two of them, are her brothers, and Isabelle Jewett is one of them. They all adore her and are there for her.

Despite her busy schedule in her career, Lidya excels in her academics. She is currently completing her high school education. She has enrolled in Dwight Global Online School, the source claims.

She didn’t begin her education until she arrived in America.

Lidya Jewett Age

Lidya Jewett is 17 years old as of 2024 having been born 9 January 2007 in Ethiopia.

Lidya Jewett Career

Lidya Jewett began her career by appearing in print and television commercials in Miami. She played the part of “Lidya” in the television series “See Dad Run” in 2015.

She got her big break in the 2015 television series WITS Academy playing “Gracie Walker.”

She has also appeared in the TV shows Jamall & Gerald (2019), Good Girls, and Grey’s Anatomy (2018-19). In Hidden Figures, she made her acting debut as the young “Katherine Coleman” (2016).

Additionally, she appeared in the movies Feel the Beat, The Darkest Minds, Black Panther, Wonder, and Black Panther (2018). (2020).

Taking about her interest as an actress, Isabella Lidya’s elder sister has said-

“When I was five years old, strangers would approach us in the street and encourage us to consider modeling.

My sister warned us to look into it because this was occurring frequently and if one more person stopped us, we would have to stop. I would be in commercials, and the next person, who was a waitress, confirmed.

So we investigated it. In the Miami area, I began by doing print modeling and commercials.

Doors started to open when the production crew would pull my mother aside during the shoots and tell her I needed to be “on camera,” and that is how I met my current manager and team in Los Angeles.”

Lidya Jewett Personal Life

Lidya Jewett is not in a relationship right now because she hasn’t made it known. She may have a private connection or be extremely busy in both her personal and professional lives.

However, there is no information available regarding her romantic life, so she is not married and has not given birth to any children.

She has an interest in singing in addition to acting. She sang for the Salvation Army’s annual Red Kettel Holiday event at Grove, giving her first significant live onstage performance.

She regularly participates in community service and gives back to the world by preparing meals for FEMA (the Federal Emergency Management Agency), reading to young children, and sponsoring an orphan girl in Uganda so that she can receive an education.

Also Read: Monica Cruz Actress Biography

Lidya Jewett net Worth

Lidya Jewett estimated net worth is around $3.3 million as of 2024. Her major source of income being an actor and social media star. She is living a happy and fulfilling life with her family as a result.

This beautiful actress has already amassed a sizeable fortune from her numerous film and television roles.

Also Read: Madhulika Krishnan Actress Biography

Physical Appearance

Lidya Jewett is 30kg or 66 lbs and her height is 4 feet 10 inches or 147 cm or 1.47m tall. She possesses brown eyes and brown hair.

She has a slim body type, but she keeps her other body measurements, such as her waist size and dress size, to herself.

Next Read: Clara Paget Actress Biography

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HXrZmip5enrrG02GeaqKVfobalxcBmoZ6vlanBcA%3D%3D

Share!